At EGHS, we also run a range of extra-curricular activities. These allow the girls to improve their social skills outside of the classroom, strengthen teamwork and flourish as well-rounded individuals who can be of benefit to others.
- Youth Club – a dedicated games room and girls can play sports in the adjoining sports hall.
- Embroidery classes – small groups of girls learn stitching skills.
- Peer mentoring course (ASDAN) – Year 10 work on engaging their peers to reach their goals.
- Children’s Mental Health awareness week 2023 – girls took part in team building activities and enjoyed snacks.
- World book day activities – Girls decorate their doors with the cover of their favourite book.
- PGL residential trip – Annual residential trip with a range of activities – raft building, orienteering, giant zipwire.
- Trip to Manchester – Van Gogh Exhibition to see a range of artwork.
- School Council – work closely with staff to organise events in partnership with Edenfield Nursery & Al-Ikhlaas Primary School.