EGHS OPEN DAY
Open Day: 19 October, 5pm-7pm
We understand that choosing a school for your daughter to attend is a hugely important decision, and it can be difficult to know how to compare independent schools when you’re researching them online. That’s why we recommend attending one of our open days so you can see our school for yourself to really get a feel of what makes it special.
What To Expect From the EGHS Open Day
Our open days provide an informal opportunity for prospective parents and students to visit our school, tour the campus facilities, and get a real feel for our unique atmosphere. It might be a few years until your child is due to attend our school, but it’s a good idea to get a feel for the schools you’re interested in applying for as soon as possible.
During one of our free-to-attend open mornings, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Go on a full tour of our school facilities led by current students, see lessons in process, and hear from the Headmaster, Deputy Heads, other members of teaching staff, and students
- Meet our Head of Pastoral to learn about the support available to students
- Speak to current students of different ages to learn more about their experience at EGHS
- Chat with Heads of Department, current parents, and other prospective parents
- Ask any questions you might have in a Q&A session led by a panel of current students
- Enjoy complimentary tea, coffee, and cake!
There’s also the option to attend a personal tour of the school – please contact the school to arrange this.